Business Triage was designed as a response to the challenges made worse by the global health crisis. It was designed to assist small business beyond the pandemic, since most business issues facing us today were already there; simply made worse by Covid-19.
SMGraves Associates is pleased to report that the Business Triage Program has received state funding for immediate implementation.
The program is actively seeking clients to immediately assist.
Businesses must meet the following criteria
- Located in Massachusetts.
- Willing to participate in an intake process to determine eligibility.
- Face challenges exacerbated by pandemic or other emergency.
The Program is in partnership with Valley Venture Mentors of Springfield, MA. The program is working out of three regions with offices in Springfield, Worcester and North Attleboro. Businesses large and small, across industries and from any Massachusetts municipality may inquire.
To schedule an intake, contact Scott M. Graves email@example.com
Business Triage at a Glance
Individualized mentorship 1:1 by experienced professionals.
- Town Hall style Mastermind remote learning known as the Advisor Tribe.
- Individualized follow-up assessment.
- Marketing, Strategy, technical assistance delivered in a timely fashion.
- Weekly remote mentorship with designated senior mentor.
- Education services offered in finance, business planning, marketing, legal, entrepreneurship, leadership, publishing and copyright, etc.
Project-long mentorship of business leader candidate. Business Plans designed to interact with existing regional ecosystem.
- Programming including classes, seminars, weekly mentorship, fast-tracking for financing, real estate and other key resources.
Solution through the Worc-It Business Labs for those requiring transition into a new enterprise.
What is Business Triage
Our program was conceived by Dave Lubelczyk (ImageIdentity, LTD) and SMG founder Scott M. Graves while the two were developing a business incubator in central Massachusetts.
It was apparent the region needed a Covid-19 response for business. As the pandemic and its effects developed over months it was becoming clear most assistance programs were falling short; offering limited mentorship time for small business owners struggling with technical, strategic and personal issues.
Financial assistance that has developed in this pandemic has also been problematic for many; inconsistently dispensed and without any focus on developing new markets, re-thinking with short-term solutions that pivot well or any requirements focused on placing the client on better footing.
In short, more window dressings and ribbon cuttings in place of nuts and bolts programming that directly addresses business challenges made worse by the global health crisis.
Business Triage has been developed to be simple to implement, fast and responsive to the specific needs of each client.
Scott M. Graves is founder of SMGraves Associates and host of SMG’s ‘Are We Here Yet?’ Podcast which is a part of M the Media Project, a solution providing robust local journalism.
The SMG team develops unique and powerful economic development tools to support business incubation, business management services and real estate development.