PR & Media
Placeholder sub-title information
Sign up to receive our news!
SMGraves Associates at its core is about building sustainable enterprise through community-minded entrepreneurship.
What started as a immersive business incubator project has now launched into the largest incubator/makerspace of its kind on the east coast. Partnering with The Worcshop of Worcester, MA we’ve launched the Worc-It Business Lab to provide education, mentorship and other services that directly respond to the needs of our regional economic ecosystems.
SMG also recently launched two new initiatives Fall 2020:
- Business Triage: This program targets existing small business experiencing critical challenges due to or exacerbated by the Covid-19 global health crisis.
- M the Media Project: Experiments with various financial models to directly address the issues being caused by a lack of robust local journalism. It’s first product is a political podcast known as Scotts on the Rocks Politica.
Founder Scott M. Graves and the teams working these projects are dedicated to:
- Robust, diverse, decentralized economic ecosystems.
- Creating opportunities for live/work medium density, mixed-use developments
- Fair and equitable education and economic opportunity regardless of current socio-economic status
- A focus on optimizing downtown commercial/residential space.
- Addressing business, cultural, transportation, housing and energy issues while addressing climate change.